I’m so excited to say that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Kathy Pardell … Thank you, Kathy! If you don’t follow her now, I suggest you do! Her photography is stunning!
The Liebster award, something I only heard about yesterday, is a way to discover and connect with other fellow bloggers. This virtual award is quickly gaining popularity. It’s to blogs we enjoy. 🙂
There are rules for this award:
- You must acknowledge the one who nominated you and share their links.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer all 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Include an image of the Liebster Award either in your post or in the sidebar of your blog.
Eleven Facts About Me … 🙂
- My home is in the country … sixteen miles out!
- I have nine grandchildren
- I only drink coffee cold
- Romantic comedies and I get along real well
- This weekend I’m going to my family’s centennial reunion
- I love the mountains
- Reading is a favorite pass time (although I don’t do it often enough!)
- I love learning new things
- I love Jesus
- Purple is my favorite color
- Italy is a country I want to visit
Answers to the Eleven Questions Asked of Me … 🙂
- What’s your best tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters?
- Be your best you …
- Who was your greatest influence in life?
- My Mom – she is Korean and her story of her escape from North Korea is like none I’ve ever heard before. (I’ll share it one day!)
- What is your favorite type of blog to follow?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Longer than shows 😦 I probably started my first blog 9 years ago!
- What’s your way of relaxing?
- In the summer … sitting in my backyard enjoying the quiet
- What do you think of driverless cars?
- Ridiculous and dangerous!
- Who is the funniest person on the planet?
- It’s a tie between granddaughter Layla and her sister Cara
- Choose dimples or freckles?
- Freckles for sure … I have plenty of my own!
- What’s your best advice for young women today?
- Listen to your Mom – she really knows best!
- What is your best inspirational quote?
- Honestly, I don’t have one … but this is a current favorite … Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would. E.V.
- Can you share one writing or photography tip?
- Photography because writing isn’t my forte – Keep a steady hand so your main point of focus is in focus.
My Questions for these bloggers:
- What/Who inspires you in your photography?
- If you could travel to any country, which would it be?
- If you could take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
- Curly or straight?
- What is your favorite color?
- Most delicious meal you’ve ever eaten?
- What is the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
- How do you come up with new topics for your blog?
- What do you do in your leisure time?
- East coast or west coast?
- Favorite city?
Thank you for stopping in! I hope you can take a moment to check out each of these bloggers! Hoping to see you soon!