- spending time with my daughters
- the sound of ‘Gramma’ coming from one of my grandchildren
- waking up with the cool mountain air surrounding me
- the peace I feel when sitting in my home on a quiet afternoon
- a nice visit with my Mom
- the peace that God gives me
- a weekend trip with Jim
- a super delicious gluten-free treat
- pretty flowers growing in my yard
- being near the ocean
I choose peace …
Have a great weekend!
The incredible shades of orange, yellow and red begin to take over the deep greens as we move further into the season of grape harvest. I can’t help but stop and photograph this wonder of nature! The rows and rows of green vines, filled with huge bunches of grapes cover the hills in the surrounding areas of where I live. They’ve added to the scenery, the leisure time activities and to the local job market. Continue reading “its harvest!”
Welcome! This is a first for me … being part of the Field Guide to Everyday Magic Blog Hop! Have you had a chance to check out this beautiful Field Guide yet? What an inspirational book it is, put out by Bella Grace Magazine and filled with thought provoking prompts and gorgeous images! After reading my post below titled ‘Where Do You Go For Peace’ leave your comments for an opportunity to win your very own copy!
Continue reading “where do you go for peace?”