From what I hear, succulents are super easy to grow. I haven’t had that luck with them. Some people have gorgeous succulent gardens. This winter, I decided to try to nurture my succulents and help them to grow into beautiful plants!
I bought the little one at the top of this picture today and trimmed these others off a few plants in my backyard.
Here’s a little that I learned:
- They need six hours of sunlight per day
- When watering, completely wet the soil, then let it dry out completely before watering again
- Avoid glass jars or terrariums
- They like to be warm in summer and cool in winter
- Use a well-draining soil mix to avoid gnats (who like wet soil)
I found these tips online at Succulents and Sunshine.
Are you able to grow these pretty little bits of nature?
Do you have any tips for me? I’d love to hear your advice!