beginning June 1st
There's beauty before us every day ...
Little glimpses that catch our eye and some that we miss completely ...
Trinkets and treasures within our homes ...
Cozy corners where we're taken to places of peace ...
Pretty scenes throughout our outdoor spaces ...
And the grandeur of the town we call home.
As we go through this course, my desire is that you'll be inspired to capture all of these and have a treasure trove of images that will make a keepsake for your enjoyment for time to come.
What this course will do:
- Improve your abilities to use your camera at a deeper level, learning the settings necessary to capture both the beauty you create with still life imagery and the beauty that naturally surrounds you.
- Increase your passion for photography and through that, improve your photography skills, taking you to that next level.
- Grow your confidence in your own abilities to create beauty as you share it with others within our community.
- Give you the ability to push forward with the group or study at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home.
- Encourage the production of a book at the end to treasure all of these special moments.
Sign Up Today!
Eight Weeks of Intense Learning
Fundamentals of Photography
- Camera basics
- Creating a workspace
- Determine your style
- Finding props within your home
- Purchasing Props
Still Life & Food Photography
- Still Life
- Styling Flatlays
- Food Photography
- Creating a series with the same props
Adding a bit of Humanity
- Bringing life to your still shots
- Posing ideas
Capturing the Cozy within Your Home
- Cozy Spaces & Pretty Decor
- Capturing the Mood
Outdoor Spaces Where you Live
- Capturing the whole space
- Focusing on the details
Capturing Your Zip Code
- Self Portrait-How To
- Creativity in Self Portraits
- Do it for your family
- Do it for you
SMO Layering Lightroom Presets
This set of 23 presets will be the perfect addition to your collection, helping you edit with just a click here and then another there. The presets are able to be layered one on top of the other. A $50 value, included here for free with registration in this course!
For those of you who took my Capturing Your Zip Code course, you'll receive a $25 discount.
Email me to get your code.
I'm offering a payment plan ... 3 payments of $45 each. Please message me if you're interested in doing that.
I’m Carolyn. A professional photographer who specializes in still life and portrait photography. In addition to sharing my own images, I create and teach online courses to help you further develop your skills in photography. My goal is to capture beauty, whether that be in the peaceful moments of still life photography or capturing you in your beautiful stages of life.
My work has featured in these magazines, Bella Grace, The Joyful Life and Master of Simplicity. I am a cover and feature photographer for The Joyful Life Magazine.
My courses have been well received by the still life community. I’ve been told that I have a way of sharing my knowledge that helps others to move forward in their own journey.
Sign me up!
Already signed up?
Click the button to the right.