- spending time with my daughters
- the sound of ‘Gramma’ coming from one of my grandchildren
- waking up with the cool mountain air surrounding me
- the peace I feel when sitting in my home on a quiet afternoon
- a nice visit with my Mom
- the peace that God gives me
- a weekend trip with Jim
- a super delicious gluten-free treat
- pretty flowers growing in my yard
- being near the ocean
The end of my summer flowers … tea … quiet …
We’ll be heading out very soon! This is an exciting weekend for me and the ladies at church. Every fall for as long as I’ve been saved we’ve been going to the mountains for an annual ladies retreat. God is always so faithful to meet us there … this weekend won’t be any different.
There are about 30 of us heading out on about a three-hour drive to a weekend of mountain air, times of refreshing and relaxation.
I’m super excited to see what He does in the lives of each of the women. I pray that you too are touched by God this weekend wherever you are!
Don’t you just love it when you find something new and it’s a bargain! I do too! It makes me feel great and like I just saved us some money … although I just spent some! 😐 Sometimes when I’m on my phone I accidentally push buttons and then end up places I didn’t mean to go or sending messages to people I didn’t intend to. 🙂 Continue reading “gather”