- spending time with my daughters
- the sound of ‘Gramma’ coming from one of my grandchildren
- waking up with the cool mountain air surrounding me
- the peace I feel when sitting in my home on a quiet afternoon
- a nice visit with my Mom
- the peace that God gives me
- a weekend trip with Jim
- a super delicious gluten-free treat
- pretty flowers growing in my yard
- being near the ocean
Do you ever have those days where you’re just lacking inspiration … and while you have a room full of props, none seem to fit the look you’re going for? I’ve been wanting to change my backdrop up a bit and have hoped for some wood to get a more rustic, fall look. I’ve been using the white backdrop for quite some time now so a change was due. Continue reading “inspiration search”
I glance toward my window and see it’s still dark out. The sun is waiting longer these days to show it’s pretty colors. Because of the terrain, light is necessary, so I wait until the sun comes up to head out. This time of year, that time varies from day to day. If I wait too long, I’m too late because it gets warm so quickly here where I live. On this pretty summer morning, just as the sun began to rise over the mountains to the east I put my jogging shoes on and headed out.
It grows wild and free and attracts some of the prettiest of God’s little creatures. The wind blows it’s branches and shapes it accordingly and seems to have a freedom all it’s own. I believe God wants us to all be free like His glorious creation and grow and walk in freedom.